Friday, August 17, 2007

Start of SP11

Edited to add: Sorry about the pics y'all! Blogger had a bitch fit..so here it is...


This is a snap shot of the Fire Show I saw at Night Safari in Singapore. I was just clicking the camera, not intending to get any professional shots. I've looked at this picture so many times, but it took my younger sis to point out to me that...


It looks like a monkey on fire!!!



Whaddya think??

SP11 has officially started, and I'm as excited as the 'monkey' in the picture hehe!


P.S. My secret pal asked me about the fire show. It was a actually a fire show performed by a tribe from Borneo. It was about doing stunts with fire torches like putting into their mouths to extinguish it. They had also performed some tribal dances. I will try and upload the video that I have taken and hopefully I'm tech savvy enough to link it to my blog hehe!


3 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 4:32 AM, Blogger Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

Picture dint show up though! =)

 
At August 19, 2007 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see the photo! :(

Your Secret Pal

 
At August 20, 2007 2:05 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Here's to a hopefully great SP yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.