Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A quick update and a contest

I apologize for the long absence people! Reports have been haunting me for the past week. I can't remember what happened since the day I last posted.

Hmm Mother's Day came and went and I had really wanted to knit my mom a pair of socks but I failed. For one thing, I didn't have much time to knit (nah, I can't knit that fast) and whatever I knitted so far is pretty darn big for her. She is only a size 5!! Yes, pictures in the next post I promise.

Ah yes, I finished the butterfly vest more than a week ago but I just didn't have the time to post about it yet. I promise some pictures of it sooon...soonn..

What else...I've been writing pages and pages..and pages on genes of fruit flies (what on earth for?!) and another one on an anticonvulsant drug. All of which I finally got rid off on Monday. And what's my reward if you ask --> getting sick with a bad dry cough =*( I really hope I'll recover soon because FINALS are coming up!

Anyways, I know this is a boring pictureless post. Now go check out a contest Ali is hosting. Some wonderful prizes are waiting for the winner!

So here's a list of my summer knitting goals:
1. Knit a shrug
2. Knit a Swallowtail shawl
3. Knit up a pair of footies for myself
4. Knit a pair of socks for mom..somehow

That's all I could think of right now since my yarn stash is very limited. Ahh hopefully I get to shop for some yarn soon =) It might just cure my cough hehe!

Don't forget to mention that you found out about this contest on my blog because every refferal will qualify you for an extra entry!!

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2007 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well, Mira. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.