Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another quick FO


Wow this is like the quickest next FO so far! I'm surprised with myself too...

Here it is....an adult hat...also my first time knitting a hat!


Pattern: 2 x 2 rib hat from Knitting Wisdom
Yarn: Japanese Muffler Yarn, 2 balls @ 85m each
Needles: 4.5mm circulars and dpns
Recepient:
Rain's dad :D

I had knitted 9 inches of the ribbing before the decreae instead of 9.5 inches as required by the pattern. I still had a handfull of yarn left after I finished. I hope it will fit the recepient nicely =)

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 2:16 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Thank you very berry much. I'm sure dad will love it ;o)

 
At March 31, 2007 3:56 AM, Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

That's a cute hat.

Just a note that you're missing the ring code for the Knitting Blogs ring. The link to the homepage is not enough and at minimum, the prev/next links need to be there as well. Could you please add them. Thanks.

knittingring@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.