Friday, January 05, 2007

First FO of 2007!

This is fresh off the needles!

***Drum roll please****

Presenting my FIRST F.O for 2007!!! ----> Flower Basket Shawl!!

Its a one skein wonder!


Don't you dare look for mistakes! :P

I'm so soo proud of this F.O. albeit the mistakes I made along the way. This I'm definitely going to keep for myself. My first lace project! Hopefully I get to wear it out soon! Ahhh yes, I only ONE skein of Knit Picks Shadow. I hadn't plan to knit the shawl at all with this. I got it because I fell in looove with the colour.

Now I have to think of what to knit next...Hmmm.....FBS was keeping me company when I was watching Grey's Anatomy and House and Friends and Las Vegas on my ever so loyal laptop. And now I don't have anything to knit and I ran out of tv series to watch too! Ah yes I need to block the shawl. Hopefully the length will be perfect after blocking.

I need to go yarn shopping. NEED to. I don't have a stash mind you! Okay except for a few skeins of laceweight yarn I got from knitpicks. So I don't need an excuse to get more yarn :P :P Got to get something for my SP too...Need to send out the next package asap.

Okay peeps I'm going to look for something to watch and let my hair down..It's friday! Have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

At January 07, 2007 11:31 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

BRAVO lady!!! Let's block soon!

 
At January 08, 2007 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a nice FO !

Happy happy new year !


Your PAl

 
At January 08, 2007 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks SP! Happy new year to you too!

 
At January 13, 2007 10:38 AM, Blogger Pennie said...

lovely :)

 
At January 16, 2007 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

u have plenty of room to start a stash. and congrats on your first FO of the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.