Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fiiiiirst SP package!

This morning I found a very impatient envelope waiting to be picked up in my mailbox. Still yawning at that hour my eyes were wide open when I realised it was the package from my SP!

Thinking to myself what could be in the envelope because the envelope was definitely not pregnant with yarn....I got a shock when I found theeesse!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No need to rub your eyes my fellow bloggers..There's definitely not one, not two, not three but FOUR Addi Turbo Circulars! One moment I don't even have a single pair and then suddenly...four of them!! They are of 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm. Just imagine how estatic I was..I mean..I STILL am!

The envelope that they came in had lil lil flowers(?) that were lavender scented. So so relaxing! And that lil postcard that came along with is a picture of madieval castles that my SP's home is sorrounded with! Castles! Castles! I wonder if she lives in a castle tooo?

Here's a close up of the z needles if you still don't believe me =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you so very much SP!!! You've defintely made my day!

2 Comments:

At November 04, 2006 9:40 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Awesome package babe. You are SO lucky to have such a cool SP. Now you gotta knit, good woman, KNIT!

 
At November 05, 2006 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! You just have to knit ! But wait a little, you'll receive some stuff which could help you !

Love your SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.