Sunday, October 08, 2006

F.O. Update

Lately I have mixed feelings of joy and sadness...one minute I'm all happy and jumpy and the next thing I'll be sitting down and crying away..I guess it's because a lot of things has been going on and things are not exactly perfect in my little world. I'll save you all from the drama and so I'll be posting about my new F.O! =)

Well about 2 weeks ago a bought these:

And then two days later, after simple garter and stockinette stitches.....

It's really soft and glittery and I think it's suitable for evening wear. As of now I've bind off the stitches and it's nicely hanging in my wardrobe =) So this is my 2nd completed scarf.

I've also bought some Katia Sevilla but I'll post about that in my next blog...Till then, cheers everybody!

My mood so far:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

1 Comments:

At October 08, 2006 10:14 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

Relax lay-dee. Everything will be alright.

Repeat after me:
I feel pretty,
Oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and gay

....there...isn't that better now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.