Friday, October 27, 2006

Still here but disoriented...

Okay I must be like the worst partner anyone can have. I had received my funky scarf about a week ago and have yet to post about it *blush*. What's my excuse you'd say? Well....I still haven't gotten my hands on a friend's digi cam and I didn't want to post a boring blog without any pics and i want to show the funky scarf my partner had made me and also all the cute stuff that tagged along with it but exams are haunting me and then there was Eid celebration which wasn't much of a celebration since I have to dig my head into the books and my parents were here during Eid and the cable to my own mobile to transfer pics is not working either so ugh! other than that just basically...no time. So...yeah...

Exams started today and it's going to be dragged till mid of next month. That's 1 down 3 to go. I haven't been knitting much lately and I really want to cast on for a new project. The Katia Sevilla that I bought is tempting me to knit her. Yes I still haven't posted a pic on that yarn either! My so called yarn collection has found a new home. I bought a proper plastic container for them and transferred them from a box which that had stored A4 office photocopy paper reams. Poor things were packed without any mercy. Now there's more spaaaace...which means only one thing: I need to fill it up *hint hint*

Ah well this won't be a long post as I will *will* post a more interesting one...hopefully soon! Till then, just keep knitting people!

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger meg said...

best of luck on your exams.

thanks for the congrats over on my blog! such an exciting time.

 
At October 28, 2006 2:13 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Thanks babe...all the best to you TOO! We'll be free soon. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.