Saturday, December 23, 2006

Flower Basket Shawl

Out of frustration because of the failed F.O, I casted on for Flower Basket Shawl. This is my first time knitting lace =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yarn: Knitpicks Shadow
Colour: Vineyard
Circulars 4mm

I'm off to a bad start *sniff* I've been making sooo many mistakes and its not easy to fix either. So if you're reading this blog..do send me some good luck vibes aite??? Leave a comment anytime.

I'm going to get back to it now. Pretty exciting!!

Check out the dark chocolate coated mini marshmellowssss that I made last night (",)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jealous???

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 11:38 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

GOOD LUCK babe...you'll be fine!

 
At December 28, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Doreen said...

Your flower basket shawl is turning out nicely. I love that colour. I'm sure you will have a beautiful knitted FBS in no time.
Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.