Tuesday, December 12, 2006

first sock!

Everybody...meet my first sock :-D


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I actually sat down the whole day of one saturday to knit it. pretty cool stuff! I'll definitely knit a proper pair for myself. The picture on the right shows how tiny the sock is hehe...

As for the mon petit chou, I frogged the left bra cup (again!) and only to find out that I'm stuck at the same spot as before...I think there IS a mistake in the pattern somewhere...or is it just me?? But anyways, i just continued to finish it somehow..missing one stitch all the way..hope the mistake is not too obvious later on ;)

I'll definitely post some pics once I'm done with it...need to sew it off the needles..

3 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

Hi sockie, nice to meet ya. I too am a trial sockie. But I'm blue =)
Wanna have coffee sometime soon?

Cheers
Blue sockie

 
At December 12, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear blue sockie...are you asking me out on a date? i'm soo excited! *blush*

Brown sockie

 
At March 22, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

M i too late to date you sockies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.