Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's that time of the year again...
when everybody look forward to...
counting down to a brand new year

People around the world gather together,
all anxious and excited for the clock to strike 12
when all fireworks

will paint the sky with all beautiful colours
we all wait

Just for that moment...

Although it's just another day,
nothing's extraordinary about it
but maybe to some people,
it's the mark of a brand new start;
or a wake up call;
or a time to turn over a new leaf;
or a brand new year to look forward to more better things;
it could be hopes and dreams for a better future
where January 1st will mark a new beginning
wishing for a good year
hoping for the better

As for me,
here are my hopes and wishes for the brand new year 2007:
I wish for happiness and good health
I wish for my mom to get better and healthier
I wish for my sister and me to do well in college
I wish for continued good relationships with friends and family
I will try to be a better person that I can be
I want to learn how not to worry about the smallest problems (this usually affects me a lot)

Well there are so many things that I want to do but I don't want to make promises to myself that I won't keep.

So what are your hopes and wishes for the new year?
Whatever they may be,
I wish you (yes, you reading this blog right now)
all the best for the new year, with good things coming your way
and may God be with you too.

Cheers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 1:43 AM, Blogger Julius Seizer said...

I hope your new year wishes come true.

I've written some tips for making resolutions - you might like to take a look here.

All the best for 2007,

Julius

 
At January 02, 2007 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you !!!!!!!!!!!


Your Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.