Monday, February 05, 2007

Birthday yarn....

...is what I have and you don't =P

Yep yep its my birthday today and I got a present from my BUD Rain!!

Look look!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's four balls of Peony yarn in the most gorgeous colour!! Magenta (I think)

She knew that I wanted these yarns really badly cos I wanted to knit a top for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Sneaky her went all the way to the yarn shop in town to get it for moi!!

Thanks babe! Love ya!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's so sooo soffttttt!! *kept molesting it* =)

I can't wait to knit it...but first I have to finish my sock...Ah no I haven't finished it yet...Here's the progress so far..

The awesome yarn I got from SP
Just between you and me...errrr..the left sock is slighter bigger than the right *don't tell anyone okay??*

Time flew past and the day is over. I turn 22 today. Thought I could skip the birthday and remain 21 hehe! Anybody has the same birthday as me?? Leave a comment!!


4 Comments:

At February 05, 2007 10:17 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MIRAAAAAAAAAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Am so glad you liked the yarn YO! Knit something pretty real soon aiite?

Hope you have a blessed year with peace of mind and joy in your heart.

Thanks for being an awesome buddy!

 
At February 06, 2007 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day!

 
At February 08, 2007 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!!!

what type of yarn is the peony yarn? wool? cotton?

 
At February 12, 2007 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle - it's 100% acrylic but you won't believe how soft and nice the material is =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.