Saturday, February 10, 2007

Socks pour moi!

*sneeze sneeze sneeze* ahhh excuse me! but I've got a flu!! Nose has been leaking since yesterday!

*sniff*

I'm here to post about my socks!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My second F.O. for this year!

The cuffs are a tat bit too big so next time I know I'll have to cast on less stitches. After knitting, I still have a handful of yarn left which is definitely enough for at least a pair of baby socks =)

Oh wait!

Look! It's mini me!

Still waiting for its twin =)

Hmmm I should cast on for the twin, but nooo I've got my thesis to START which is due in errr 3 days. 10000 word thesis + barely 3 days + no clue whatsoever = pass with flying colours! awesome! I'm gonna blame it all on this dang flu *sniff*. Presentation will be in a few days too and I don't wanna be wiping my leaky nose in front of the examiners eeepp!!

Okay people I'm gonna get back to my very very interesting thesis writing *yawn*

Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 1:32 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

BRAVO babe! That yarn is super amazing init ;) ?

 
At February 18, 2007 6:03 AM, Blogger Operakatz said...

Great socks! Welcome to the Knitting Blog ring!

 
At March 21, 2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Hi Mira,

That's lovely pair of sock.

I am learing to knit baby booties too. But some how or rather, i cant get a perfect sew up finishing....grr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.