Sunday, April 29, 2007

Butterfly vest

Test....Test...

oooooo the computer has mercy on me today, I'd better update this soon before it acts up again!!


Well well well..hmmm okay so...here are some pictures


It's z hem frill for z buttefly vest

Yes its bye bye DFS and hello butterfly vest =)

So far I've completed both the hem frills and started knitting the body. But I seem to be stuck. I'm decreasing the sides and somehow I'm starting the pattern with YO. confusing confusing.

Hmmm I ain't go much to write this time...

But this song is in my head:
Everybody dance now! *insert funky beat here*


2 Comments:

At April 29, 2007 3:50 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Way to go, Mira.

 
At April 30, 2007 2:40 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Looks great so far, can't wait to see the FO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.