Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blocked FBS..at long last!

Thanks guys for leaving me suggestions about the butterfly dress!

I think I've more or less decided that I'll knit the dress...okay not the full length but a shorter version of it. I can never pull that dress off! Plus I think DFS is tired of me knitting it with mistakes all the time. Right now I don't even know what the mistake is and I've left it for more than a week now. But I vow that I shall not frog and cast on for the butterfly until after I've passed up my assignments!

I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on any Knitpicks yarn anytime soon. So I'll make do with the alpaca cloud that I have.

Want to see what I did when reading scientific journals was eating up my brain cells???

I finally blocked my Flower Basket Shawl!!!
(Note: My first time blocking and I really have to improve on that, any tips?)

It's actually deep purple in colour

Officially blocked and I'm loving it!!

Well right now reality has hit me that one of my assignments is due tomorrow! So I will have to get back to that. Dang scientific journals!



4 Comments:

At April 15, 2007 3:56 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

Bravo babe! It looks gorgeous!

 
At April 15, 2007 10:39 PM, Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

The shawl is gorgeous! I really like how it highlights the purple.
=:8

 
At April 16, 2007 11:58 AM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

Real nice FBS there! hehe I'm looking forward to see your Butterfly. I had totally no luck with it. :)

 
At April 18, 2007 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Flower Basket Shawl looks amazing! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.