Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Funky Scarf Swap Questionaire

Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers?
Nope, I don't think so...

Do you prefer any fibers over others?
I love soft yarns like cotton because living in a country where it's hot and humid, and it rains and shines all year round, I don't think wool or any cheap acrylic would suit the climate =)

Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky!
The Cocoon Lace Scarf & Wrap from Yarnies.com is an example


Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern?
Both =)


What are your favorite colors?
I love purple, blue, light green, hmm...and any pastel colours really

What is your favorite piece of art?
I don't have one.


What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face?
Bright pink/orange...anything that's tooo bright!

Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl?
An actual scarf please :)

When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf?
I would prefer a long scarf and also not too wide

What is the climate like where you live?
It is hot and humid all year round......so acrylic and wool is a big no no for the climate here, soft cotton is preferred.

Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
Well I don't need anymore warmth from a scarf considering how hot it is over here...so anything to accessorise my outfit would be great =)

What else would you like your partner to know about you?

I don't like any materials that are rough on the skin or anything that's too bulky..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.