Sunday, August 19, 2007

I rock!

You know what's the downside of being jobless (apart from waking up at lunch time)??? I'm growing s.i.d.e.w.a.y.s! seriously! I'm now officially a trained couch potato! Man I hope I get a job soon!

At the same time I'm clearing out my stuff from my apartment. Life as it is right now is pretty uncertain (whoa that dramatic??). It would depend on whether I get a job here or in Singapore, then I can properly settle down. So in the mean time, I'm dumping my stuff at sis's place.


It took me by surprise when
Jolin had nominated me as Rockin' Girl Blogger. Never thought myself as 'rockin' lol. Thanks Jolin!


Now this has motivated me to update my blog more often and at least make it more interesting haha! So since I've been tagged, now I will tag a few others.


Hmmm, I wanted to vote for
Rain, but looks like she double rocks cos two people already nominated her. hahaha


Okay bloggers that I hope haven't been nominated yet are..


Donna of Random Knits. She is an amazing lace knitter, knits gigantic lace FOs and has a unbelievably cute rabbit!


Jessica of Show Me Your Knits. She can come up with some pretty cool knits!


Elinor of Exercise Before Knitting. Her DD is lucky to have her knit pretty baby outfits!


Courtney of Yarn Tootin'. She knits and dyes her own yarn too, which, I'm lucky enough to win some hehe!


Knit to Know. Go check out her new invention - DPN protectors! Don't we all need this??


Keep on rockin' girls!



3 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 2:28 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

Hey rockin' excited monkey, I wanted to vote for you too BLEH...but Jolin beat me to it *big dramatic sigh*!

Hope you get a job soon!

 
At August 20, 2007 10:48 PM, Blogger bluey said...

u r welcome

Wish you luck in good job hunting.

 
At August 22, 2007 10:05 AM, Blogger Lesalicious said...

Congrats on your rockin' blog:) WTG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.