Thursday, September 20, 2007

shetland triangle shawl

I thought I had blogged about this FO...turns out I haven't! I had completed this more than a month ago, in a rush to make it for the recipient's birthday.

Pattern: shetland triangle shawl
Yarn: Knit Pick's sunset (Vineyard)
Needle u
sed: 4mm Addi circulars
Recipient: Mom's friend

I think this yarn is a bit too thin for this pattern, or I should have used a smaller needle. The pattern repeats should be more solid and as you can see mine is a bit holey-holey.





4 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 10:23 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

Hey still it looks fantastic babe!

 
At September 21, 2007 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I think I goofed on the first comment...

Beautiful shawl and I don't think it's too 'holey'.

Your SP11

 
At September 21, 2007 11:38 PM, Blogger Nurhanne said...

It looks fine to me - the pattern is clearly seen. In lace the "solids" don't have to be as solid as in non-lace. Well done!

 
At September 22, 2007 12:12 PM, Blogger Annie said...

This is gorgeous! Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.