Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pay Per Post

Since I started this blog a little over a year ago, little did I know that I will be getting to know people from all over the world, sharing our common passion for knitting and love for yarn. And indeed, I was so amazed by the amount of people that knit! I really admire those who knit for charity or to raise funds. I have started knitting seriously this year and blogging is a way for me to keep track of what I'm knitting and have knitted. It's like my knitting diary only uber cool since its online and other knitters can see too!

I got to know about
Pay Per Post (PPP) thru me buddy Rain. It caught my attention because I can see that it is really that easy to earn money thru PPP, just by posting about a topic. So I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Hopefully soon enough I can indulge in some online yarn shopping therapy!

It's really very easy, after signing up for
PPP you just need to post on topics that are available to you. You get paid to blog about products! Sounds good to me! This definitely motivates me to blog more often!

If any of you out there are looking for a side income, I would definitely suggest you come and join! I'ts a fun way to meet other posties too!






*this is a paid post*

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 5:02 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Hang in there with the job hunting...hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.