Wednesday, October 24, 2007

8 random facts about me

Once upon a time (yeah I'm a bad blogger!), Rain tagged me for 8 random things about myself. Sorry this took so long...Hmmm I've been thinking about 8 things to write about so here goes...

Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Fact 1:

I'm a freak when it comes to taking care of books. If I buy a novel I have to wrap it asap, and there must be no doggy ears, folded/bent/torn pages! All my books, textbooks or novels are in brand new condition. Yes, even after I read them. Nope they hardly have any creases on the book binding and I am pretty reluctant to lend it to other people if I know my perfect book pages are at stake hehe!

Fact 2:
When I was 8 years old, I had played in the bath tub back home - lots of bubbles and water fun. Somehow I had tripped in the tub and landed on my chin...The skin had split and imagine my mom's shock when I ran to her about it with blood all over. I didn't get stitches on my chin because my MOM was scared, so I went to school with a plaster on my chin for about a week!
About a couple of weeks later, I resumed the bath tub fun. Yep, you guessed it, I fell again...On the same spot! Today, I have two scars on the same spot on my chin!

Fact 3:
In reference to Fact 2, I am a clumsy person. Mmmhmm..very much so! I have a tendency to bump into things which are not even in my way. I'll somehow kick the leg of the bed, scratch my leg somewhere, bump my head, etc etc.

Fact 4:
I can't touch/hold/pet animals. Nu'uh! no way! Gimme a cute kitty/puppy I will say 'awww soooo cuuute' but that's about it! I can't pet them cos the feeling of their hair on my skin freaks me out. I can't hold them because underneath all that nice fur is a body that moves. I just can't stand the feeling of their body moving on my hands.

Fact 5:
If I drink coffee or eat something minty, like chewing gum, I will sneeze at least once or twice. Is that an allergy??

Fact 6:
I would love to take up photography as a hobby and take awesome pictures! Some of you can really take nice pictures

Fact 7:
I am quite a morning person (not that I wake up early hehe). I know some of you out there are totally not, but whether I've had good/bad sleep I can still wake up in the morning and smile! lol!

Fact 8:

I love and heart chocolate! Especially since I discovered dark chocolate! When I was young, during one of the Chinese New Year celebrations, I had to much chocolate and soda combined till I was sick with fever. Yeh, it was a new year spent in bed recuperating!

Hmmm who to tag now...Most of you whose blogs I read have done this meme before...But if you're still reading this, consider yourself tagged!


1 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 1:14 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

I can vouch for the clumsiness! LOOOL hehehehehhee.

And of course the squeamishness when it comes to pets. Rinky says HIIIII!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.