Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Contest prize!

I took part in another contest at Here Be Knitting a couple of weeks ago and guess what, I won! Yay my second time winning a contest online!

So look who travelled from the land down under and across the ocean to see me...


It's a beautiful hank of Interlacements Little Toes sock yarn, which I believe is no longer available. It's so soft, superwash wool, and has all my favourite colours rolled into one. I really didn't expect such a generous gesture from her! See, I even got a tube of dewberry hand cream!

Thanks so much Deb!!


7 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

haha you r on a yarn roll here! Keep it up and you'll have a treasure chest full of yarn goodies.

 
At December 01, 2007 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's an amazing contest holder isn't she?!!

YAY for us!

 
At December 01, 2007 6:33 AM, Blogger Jamie in So Cal said...

Congratualtions on the win! Wow, that's beautiful yarn! I didn't realize Little Toes was discontinued, so I'd better get started searching for a skein or two :-)

 
At December 05, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger bluey said...

Congratulations! u r so lucky.

 
At December 06, 2007 12:29 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

mmmm... that yarn looks lovely! And the lotion sounds like something you would put IN your body rather than ON it. Congrats!

 
At December 15, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Miss Mira!! Thanks so much for being such an awesome SP!! I'm sorry to hear about what happened to yourself and your sister. I somehow tend to get things stolen from me all the time, so I know what it feels like...

On a lighter note, your knitting is gorgeous! Stay in touch and good luck with the job search :))

xo

 
At December 23, 2007 5:54 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

What a nice prize not once but twice, lucky lucky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.